Friday, February 08, 2008

Alvin and the Chipmunks

February 4 was declared as the University President's Day. And boy, I enjoyed the movie marathon at home. That day was such a relief from school, work, school, work and more of them.

My most favorite then was Alvin and the Chipmunks. There went Dave's career adventure with the three cute little "we're-not-squirrels" whose voices tickled me, my niece, nephew and little cousin to death. Miko was holding his tummy whenever he laughed. One-year old Chico was shouting everytime the trio sang their Christmas songs. Banana tried to hold her mouth to keep saliva from showering down.

My whole family enjoyed the film. I would watch it as often as I could. I always even ask Ryan to say my favorite lines from Theodore, "Dave, I had a nightmare. Can I sleep beside you?" Everytime I feel sad, I just ask him to throw those lines. The movie really washed away all my worries and weariness.

No comments: