Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Guy



What Kind of Guy Will You Fall For?

You would fall part for the frat boy. You like to have a good time, and you want someone who's not afraid to go all out to have fun with you. Your man may belch at the dinner table, but you know you'll always have a crazy night ahead of you!
You would fall part for the gentleman. Keep an eye out for your love at your next formal or field trip to the opera. Watch out for bad boys who walk on the inside of the curb and don't hold the door for you, and you'll end up with the guy who's suave, sophisticated, and classy through-and-through.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com
Ryan is sure the ideal guy I have hoped for. He is just the right one for me. I never thought that he is the gentleman type after I became his girlfriend. I've known him as the chickboy, who goes out with different girls and hangs out on late nights with his barkada. Well, he may have shocked me at first with a couple of indecent proposals but when I have proven to him that I am not one of the girls he can easily chill out with, he now carefully watches his moves on me. Or else, he will receive a big and heavy slap on the face!

The soccer and softball jock, Philosopher wannabe and girl magnet, my Ryan can just knock me off my feet with his right blend of attitude. To the girls out there, you can just drool.

No comments: