Monday, October 13, 2008

Name That Movie B-)

Got this from JC, who got this from Mikie?, from Tala, Bee and Jezzy
Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. Looking them up is cheating, please don’t cheat.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. All right, I'm sorry... But this is like the 23rd time we've made out already and... they're getting blue!

2. Sloan, even though Sally Michaels only lives on paper, I live in the real world. And I can never forgive you for using me as raw material to create a fictional monster. Sally Michaels is my own personal ghost, a shadow hanging over each phone call, a cup of tea. And one cold day when age has robbed your mind of its fertile phrases and your hand of its dexterity all the success won't be able to shield you from the pain you've caused and the shame you deserve.

3. That's it! I can't take this anymore! I can't! I give up! I'm sick of struggling for survival! Competing with gophers and earthworms, and that loser sparrow who always takes my nuts! And I'm especially sick of this stupid, stupid...*tree!*

4. I can't seem to stop singing wherever I am. And what's worse, I can't seem to stop saying things - anything and everything I think and feel.

5. I've lived for a very long time.... And the one thing I learned - fate doesn't decide everything. People get to choose.

6. Kill one, maybe save a thousand.

7. May the Gods keep the wolves in the hills and the women in our beds!

8. Do you believe in love at first sight? Nah, I betcha don't, you're probably too sensible for that. Or have you ever, like, seen somebody? And you knew that, if only that person *really* knew you, they would, well, they would of course dump the perfect model that they were with, and realize that YOU were the one that they wanted to, just, grow old with. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you haven't even talked to? Have you ever been so alone you spend the night confusing a man in a coma?

9. "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive!

10. Ya know, I was getting along with everything fine. I accepted it, and then you happened! I do not need a reason to be angry with God.

11. I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you everyday for a year.

12. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past are up there, watching over us.

13. I'm trying to wake you up! There's a big fucking world out there. It's messy, and it's chaotic, and it's never, it's never ever the thing you'd expect. It's ok to be scared but you cannot allow your fears to turn you into an asshole, not when it comes to the people that really love you, the people that need you. 14.
Whatever it is, whatever you need, I don't care. Forget it, O'Connell. Every time I hook up with you, I get shot. Last time I got shot in the ass. I'm in mourning for my ass!

15. You're the weak one. And you'll never know love,or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.

No comments: