Thursday, January 24, 2008

I think...

I've been in the blogging world since my first year in college. I was still with Xanga that time..Then came blogspot, friendster and now, multiply. For almost three years, my pages have been drowned with emotions that I so kept inside me. Things I cannot tell to real people, I write them to the cyberpeople. I cant avoid the times when I hesitate to talk with people. Actually, I always have such kind of times.

Just recently...I realized that my blog entries are too personal. They all talk about me, my life, my love, my pains, my world. Perhaps, I can redirect what I write. I could talk about political issues, the Arroyo administration, criminal cases, the GMA-ABSCBN survey lawsuits and anything else other than about me. Yes, I can start after this entry.

No comments: